Here you will find the 27 best gifts for bakers. These gifts are also great for people who are looking to get into baking or for people who recently moved and are looking for some kitchen essentials. We have provided a description of each product and if you are looking for more information just click on our “Check on Amazon” button to find the product on amazon and for further details.Enjoy our gift ideas for bakers!
- Top 27 Best Gifts for Bakers
- ImageProductDetails Fresh Baked Goods Best in Town Vintage Retro Metal Tin Sign Wall Plaque Poster Customer Ratings: 4.8 out of 5Brand: Uniquelover Check On Amazon Delish Insane Sweets Customer Ratings: 4.8 out of 5Author: Joanna Saltz Check On Amazon Digital Kitchen Scale Customer Ratings: 4.8 out of 5Brand: Nicewell Check On Amazon Kaluns Spatula, Silicone Spatula Set Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: KalunsCheck On Amazon Silicone Baking Mat Macaron Mat Kit(16pcs set) Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: Angadona Check On Amazon Bamboo Book Stand Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: WishaccCheck On Amazon Deiss PRO Citrus Zester & Cheese Grater Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: DeissCheck On Amazon Amazon Basics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: Amazon Basics Check On Amazon Ateco 1445 Cake Tester Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: Ateco Check On Amazon Wilton Angled Spatula Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: Wilton Check On Amazon All About Cake: A Milk Bar Cookbook Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Author: Christina Tosi Check On Amazon Dog Treat Molds Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: Le Dogue Check On Amazon Nespresso Essenza Mini Original Espresso Machine Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: Breville Check On Amazon Adjustable Rolling Pin Customer Ratings: 4.7 out of 5Brand: Quellance Check On Amazon Kootek 11 Inch Rotating Cake Turntable Customer Ratings: 4.6 out of 5Brand: Kootek Check On Amazon Sondiko Butane Torch Customer Ratings: 4.6 out of 5Brand: Sondiko Check On Amazon CastElegance Durable & Safe Thermarite Pizza Stone Customer Ratings: 4.6 out of 5Brand: CastElegance Check On Amazon Will Well Adjustable Bib Aprons Customer Ratings: 4.6 out of 5Brand: Will Well Check On Amazon WARMBUY Silicone Candy Molds and Ice Cube Trays Molds Customer Ratings: 4.6 out of 5Brand: Warmbuy Check On Amazon IKEA Photo Frames Customer Ratings: 4.5 out of 5Brand: Ikea Check On Amazon Jot & Mark Chef's Conversion Chart Magnet Customer Ratings: 4.5 out of 5Brand: Jot & MarkCheck On Amazon XREXS Digital Kitchen Timer Magnetic Countdown Up Cooking Timer Customer Ratings: 4.5 out of 5Brand: Xrexs Check On Amazon Anchor Hocking Ceramic Canister Set Customer Ratings: 4.4 out of 5Brand: Anchor Hocking Check On Amazon NPYPQ Stainless Steel Flour Sifter Customer Ratings: 4.3 out of 5Brand: Npypq Check On Amazon Wilton Cookie Shot Glass Customer Ratings: 4.3 out of 5Brand: Wilton Check On Amazon Sourdough Starter Jar Customer Ratings: 4.2 out of 5Brand: Sourdough Pros Check On Amazon Windspeed Pastry Icing Piping Bag Customer Ratings: 4.1 out of 5Brand: WindspeedCheck On Amazon 1. A Frosting Pen
- 2. A Cheat Sheet
- 3. A Handy Rolling Pin
- 4. Silicon Spatulas
- 5. A Flour Sifter
- 6. A Macaron Kit
- 7. Lego Cake Molds
- 8. A Spinning Cake Stand
- 9. A Clip Timer
- 10. A Recipe Stand
- 11. A Citrus Zester
- 12. A Kitchen Scale
- 13. A Dutch Oven
- 14. A Cake Tester
- 15. A Sourdough Kit
- 16. Cookie Shot Glass Molds
- 17. A Sturdy Apron
- 18. An Offset Spatula
- 19. A Framed Recipe
- 20. An On-trend Cake Recipe Book
- 21. A Culinary Torch
- 22. A Vintage Baking Poster
- 23. A Dog Treat Kit
- 24. A Pizza Stone
- 25. A Mini Espresso Machine
- 26. A Ceramic Canister Set
- 27. An Insane Sweets Cookbook
Top 27 Best Gifts for Bakers
1. A Frosting Pen
Everyone who makes cakes, even if for the occasional holiday, should have a solid decoration set. Using this frosting pen is much easier to handle than a frosting bag, and comes with multiple nozzle tips to keep the decorations fresh!
2. A Cheat Sheet
I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of asking Alexa how many Tablespoons are in a cup. A quick glance at the fridge will let your baker know any conversion they are looking for. This is one is especially useful with oven temperatures and ingredient replacements.
3. A Handy Rolling Pin
Your baker will throw away their dusty old wooden rolling pin once they use this one. The removable thickness rings make rolling out dough easy and accurate. This tool and included rolling mat takes all the guesswork out of rolling.
4. Silicon Spatulas
If you think they already have a silicon spatula, get them more. One can never have enough of these things. Baking uses aside, I personally use these in my kitchen everyday, and would love more.
5. A Flour Sifter
If your baker doesn’t own a flour sifter, I guarantee they don’t sift their flour (which they should!). Stop the too dense cakes and cookies with this must-have baking tool.
6. A Macaron Kit
Macarons are all the rage these days, and for good reason; they are so fun! Any baker will have fun mixing and matching flavors and colors with this simple kit.
7. Lego Cake Molds
Let them play with their food! These cake molds make a great gift for young bakers, or parents who have little ones. The small building blocks and people molds make a great sweet snack.
8. A Spinning Cake Stand
If your baker (or wanna-be baker) is flirting with the idea of cake decorating, a spinning cake stand will make their life 1000 times easier. This is one of those gifts that they don’t want to buy themselves, but would greatly appreciate whoever supports their cake boss dreams!
9. A Clip Timer
Safely roam around the house while cooking with these handy timers. These are simple, but awesome to keep around because you can set them down or clip them to anything. It’s also a magnet for your fridge.
10. A Recipe Stand
A nice looking recipe stand is a simple item that can make a kitchen look professional. Keep their books, notecards, phones or tablets in eye-sight and away from the mess.
11. A Citrus Zester
Add a little zest to their recipes, literally! A citrus zester is such a fun tool to have in the kitchen. Using one of these instantly makes a meal or dessert feel complete and special, and helps them feel like a real chef!
12. A Kitchen Scale
Have a precision-obsessed baker? A kitchen scale takes all the guesswork out of measuring. A kitchen scale unlocks loads of information for your calculated cook. Measure serving sizes, ingredients, liquids and solids just by keeping this stylish scale on the counter.
13. A Dutch Oven
If your baker is anything like my mother, they cover their freshly baked rolls with a paper towel expecting them to stay warm. Stop letting rolls get cold, get them a dutch oven.
(Also they come in so many nice colors, why not have one on the table?)
14. A Cake Tester
Everyone will know that this baker means business when they see this professional-looking cake tester sticking out of their utensils. This is a great bonus to add to a baking-themed gift.
15. A Sourdough Kit
Have Sunday breakfast the right way with fresh, homemade sourdough toast. If Your baker enjoys bread, they will love this kit. The included pamphlet walks through exactly how to make the perfect sourdough. This kit is natural, chemical-free, and has no need for sharp objects or electric tools, making it great for all ages.
16. Cookie Shot Glass Molds
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic, but you can make them even better with this amazing cookie mold. Fill these cookie shot glasses with milk, frosting, ice cream, whatever you want! Normally I would recommend tools with many different uses, but these are just too cute not to try out.
17. A Sturdy Apron
Although baking in sweatpants is great, keep those clothes stain-free with a nice cooking apron. Also, once they bake with those big pockets handy, they’ll never go back.
18. An Offset Spatula
Before they can get crazy with piping decorations, they have to get a base on that cake first. This is where the offset spatula comes in. (Yes, the offset is important!)
19. A Framed Recipe
Are you looking for a more sentimental gift? Frame a family recipe as a helpful and sentimental memory for the kitchen.
20. An On-trend Cake Recipe Book
If your baker is making the same old cakes, get them All About Cake. This book has all the trendy baking recipes, along with all the classics. This book is great for building baking confidence and inspires your baker to create whatever they can dream up.
21. A Culinary Torch
If your baker doesn’t have a torch already, watch their eyes get wide when they pull out their new favorite kitchen gadget. This gift never fails to excite, no matter what age or cooking level you’re working with.
22. A Vintage Baking Poster
The best way to enjoy the time spent in the kitchen is to make the kitchen a comfortable, welcoming space. Warm-up their kitchen with some baking themed prints.
23. A Dog Treat Kit
You know who never gets tired of baked goods? The dogs! And best of all, they don’t care if you messed it up or not. If your baker is a dog lover, this kit comes with cute molds and a handy booklet so they can bake for their favorite kitchen helpers.
24. A Pizza Stone
Pizza is a great meal to prepare for the creative baker. It’s so easy to put together and make up your favorite combos, and a great family meal both to make and to eat. Pizza stones can be used on grills or ovens to make perfectly crispy crusts.
25. A Mini Espresso Machine
An espresso machine is an awesome gift for any coffee lover, but if they are also a baker, they probably have espresso recipes tucked away just waiting to be used. This machine is a great alternative for a fancy expensive espresso machine and it will fit nicely in their kitchen without taking up too much space.
26. A Ceramic Canister Set
If your baker is still keeping their dry ingredients in bags or tupperware, a canister set will make a world of difference, and add a little to their kitchen decor, these ones come with handy spoons attached.
27. An Insane Sweets Cookbook
Chances are, your baker has a wicked sweet tooth, and this book is a dessert fans’ goldmine. They will never run out of cookies, bars, bites or brownies to try out and enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed our list of best gifts for bakers and hopefully you found something. Keep in mind a lot of these products can be used for multiple occasions such as house warming gifts or for college dorm necessities. Overall we hope you found a gift for someone in your life.